gluten free peanut noodles
Two things that will make you swoon over this recipe:
- Soba noodles are not only gluten-free but they have "less calories more fiber and more protein than traditional pasta."
- "No other food on the planet contains more vitamin A than sweet potatoes!"
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 cup tamari (gluten-free) or soy sauce
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 Tablespoon Jojo’s OG
Veg and noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 sweet potato, spiralized
- 6 oz soba noodles
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1 C cucumber, julienned
- 3 scallions, greens cut in 2” lengths - whites in ¼”
- ¼ C cilantro, chopped
- Warm oil over a medium-low heat in a medium non-stick saute pan. Add sweet potatoes, turn often so that they don’t overly blacken. Lower heat as necessary. Cook until soften, some crunch is fine.
- Cook noodles in a medium pot of boiling water until done. Rinse in cold water and drain.
- Meanwhile, whisk peanut sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Toss sauce, vegetables and noodles. Serve with delight!