roasted cauliflower with easy romanesco
Classic romanesco is delicious, but a bit of a thang to make. Try this 2-minute version instead!
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- ⅓ cup Italian tomato paste (I use the kind in the tube)
- 2 tablespoons Jojo’s OG
Combine in vitamix until it reaches your desired level of smoothness. Add water as needed.
- 1 head cauliflower (about 2 pounds), cut into bite-size florets (about 8 cups)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Toss the cauliflower with the olive oil and salt, and place on a baking sheet. Roast until golden and tender, about 20 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with romanesco