george bush broccoli
This broccoli is so good, even George H. would eat it. Promise.
- 4 cups broccoli florets (approximately 1 pound)
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 4 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Toss broccoli florets with olive oil.
- Place florets on a baking sheet. Roast for 10-15 minutes, turning occasionally, until broccoli is crisp and begins to brown on the edges.
- Remove broccoli florets to serving bowl.
- While broccoli is roasting, in a blender blend the remaining ingredients.
- Pour over broccoli. Toss as needed.